"Families Are Like Fudge.....

mostly sweet with a few nuts" Families Are Like Fudge......: I'm back

Jul 17, 2005
I'm back
Okay I just got back from Colorado where I have sprained my ankle. I'm crutches, which my daughters call "sticks." I was climbing down the mountain in Rocky Mountain National Park got my foot stuck between three rocks and twisted it. It looks all nasty and bruised too. To top it all off that wasn't the most exciting thing that happened either.

On our way to see my sister we went through Salina, Kansas to Hays, Kansas. Well half way to Hays our van starting making some horrible noises. We stopped in Hays to get gas and decided to get it looked at by the Ford dealership. Well come to find out our transfer case on the transmission was bad. No hope of fixing it. So we make a few phone calls (at the dealerships expense of course) and have my hubby's parents come and fetch us and tow our now useless van back to Colorado. Well we had made a few other phone calls from the dealership while we were there. One was to my sister telling her we were not going to make it to see her and the other was to my dad and step mom. Well when we got to Greeley, Colorado there was a message from my step mom telling us to call her. I called her then and she said that they had found us a new van. It was a '95 Nissian Quest and that if we liked it they would sign the papers on it. So needless to say that I now a have a new to me van free of charge. How cool it that!!!! Totally freaked me and my hubby out. For those of you who don't know my parents that's totally out of character for them.
posted by The Ultimate Nut @ 5:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Name: Audi
Home: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I was born in Colorado. Lived in Greeley until 2001 and moved to Oklahoma (yes of all places.) I tell people that my car broke down here and I haven't gotten the money to get it fixed. People actually believe me. I miss home but going there every once in a while cures me of that and reminds me of why I left. Though most of my good friends are still there. With the exception of one. She also thought leaving would be a great idea. Though why she left for Washington State is beyond me. Love yah Megs. I also have two wonderful children and a husband that could be counted as a third but I love him too. With them, work and life I just can't seem to keep up, though some how I seem to do a pretty good job at it.
See my complete profile
Kids and Hubby Pics

These are our two charming children March 2007
Hubby and I Christmas 2006
Blogs I Frequent
Blogs I'm Trying on for Size
Blogs I Miss Reading
My Favorite Web Pages
    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
    Myspace Layouts

Previous Post
Archives