"Families Are Like Fudge.....

mostly sweet with a few nuts" Families Are Like Fudge......: Fifty (or so) Great Things About ADD

Feb 14, 2006
Fifty (or so) Great Things About ADD
Okay Does anyone think some or most of this sounds like me? I do and it is scary. Thought I had mastered my ADD guess not.

Fifty (or so) Great Things About ADD

By Bob Seay

Entertain your friends with witty one-liners and sharp come backs. · Insomnia makes for more time to stay up and surf the net! · The drive of Hyper-focus · Two words: Chat Addiction · Hyperactivity+Creativity+ a Compulsive Libido= One Popular Guy on Dates · Resilience· Can meet someone, fall deeply in love, marry, fight, hate and divorce all in about 35 minutes or less · Sparkling personality· Drop names like Edison, Einstein, Walt Disney and Beethoven in conversations · Can fixate on one object while the rest of the world goes right down the toilet · Can see all of your wordly possessions at one time.. because they are all over the floor · Tends to be very generous with money, time and resources. · flexible· ENTHUSIASTIC· innovative· A strong sense of what isFAIR · Willing to take a Risk· Alert · Eager · creative · provides original ideas · or isn't afraid to steal them. · Make far reaching analogies that no one else understands. Write them off as "Deep Thoughts" · Theoretical · Abstract Thinkers· Spontaneous · Always Hopeful · Keeps business meetings lively· The Mind of a Pentium - with only 2Mgs of RAM · Aesthetically oriented · Pleasantly and constantly surprised by finding clothing you had forgotten about. · Able to tie seemingly unrelated ideas together· Funny· Able to see The Big Picture while others stumble around in the dark.· Independent · Demands to know WHY?· Last of the ROMANTICS · Has a wide variety of interests · Good conversationalist· Qualify for bulk rate mail on tax returns because you have at least 24 W-2's attached.· At IQs of 160 and above, virtually all people have ADD symptoms· An innately better understanding of intuitive technologies such as computers · In class popularity contests, always voted "Most Entertaining"· "Most Energetic"· and "Most likely to Self Immolate" · Great Improvisors· Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound (did you actually read that?) · Honestly believes that anything is possible · Great at Extemporaneous Speaking · Quickly assimilates new information· Usually a little smarter than the average bear · Willing to "step out in faith" · Rarely satisfied with the status quo · Empathetic· Can easily replace missing childhood photos with panels from "Calvin & Hobbes" · Pleasantly and constantly surprised by finding money you had forgotten about.· Blows up, but then usually recovers quickly · An unstoppable dynamo of human energy· Doesn't know when to quit· Intuitive · Compassionate · Persistant · Spunky· Hidden TALENT· Closely attuned to the moods of those around them · Pleasantly and constantly surprised by finding spouses you had forgotten about.· ADD is especially common among artists, musicians, and other creative people · Can always be depended upon to provide a different perspective · Visionary· An Individualist· Many successful entrepreneurs exhibit ADD behaviors· A greater tolerance for Chaos · Provides job security for writers of Spell Check programs · Will fight for what they believe in · Excellent motivators of others· Highly organized, punctual and generally responsible (OK, so I lied)·
posted by The Ultimate Nut @ 2:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Name: Audi
Home: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I was born in Colorado. Lived in Greeley until 2001 and moved to Oklahoma (yes of all places.) I tell people that my car broke down here and I haven't gotten the money to get it fixed. People actually believe me. I miss home but going there every once in a while cures me of that and reminds me of why I left. Though most of my good friends are still there. With the exception of one. She also thought leaving would be a great idea. Though why she left for Washington State is beyond me. Love yah Megs. I also have two wonderful children and a husband that could be counted as a third but I love him too. With them, work and life I just can't seem to keep up, though some how I seem to do a pretty good job at it.
See my complete profile
Kids and Hubby Pics

These are our two charming children March 2007
Hubby and I Christmas 2006
Blogs I Frequent
Blogs I'm Trying on for Size
Blogs I Miss Reading
My Favorite Web Pages
    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
    Myspace Layouts

Previous Post
Archives