"Families Are Like Fudge.....

mostly sweet with a few nuts" Families Are Like Fudge......: <i><center>Volunteer</center></i>

Apr 28, 2006
Volunteer
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WE COME HERE TO REMEMBER THOSE WHO WERE KILLED,
THOSE WHO SURVIVED AND THOSE CHANGED FOREVER.
MAY ALL WHO LEAVE HERE KNOW THE IMPACT OF VIOLENCE.
MAY THIS MEMORIAL OFFER COMFORT,
STRENGHT, PEACE HOPE, AND SERENITY

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“On April 19, 1995,
a great wrong was done in Oklahoma City,
however, on this day in April the forces of
fear and hate were beaten by love and compassion.”
  • Oklahoma City National Memorial
  • posted by The Ultimate Nut @ 7:29 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 5/01/2006 4:34 PM, Blogger QueenieCarly said…

      Hi Audi. I made it over here through Dawn's blog. I love the photos that you've posted throughout it.

      Thanks for posting about the Memorial Marathon. It's nice to have a reminder of things like this. Important too.

      I'll be back to read your J post. Have fun with it!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
     

    About Me

    Name: Audi
    Home: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
    About Me: I was born in Colorado. Lived in Greeley until 2001 and moved to Oklahoma (yes of all places.) I tell people that my car broke down here and I haven't gotten the money to get it fixed. People actually believe me. I miss home but going there every once in a while cures me of that and reminds me of why I left. Though most of my good friends are still there. With the exception of one. She also thought leaving would be a great idea. Though why she left for Washington State is beyond me. Love yah Megs. I also have two wonderful children and a husband that could be counted as a third but I love him too. With them, work and life I just can't seem to keep up, though some how I seem to do a pretty good job at it.
    See my complete profile
    Kids and Hubby Pics

    These are our two charming children March 2007
    Hubby and I Christmas 2006
    Blogs I Frequent
    Blogs I'm Trying on for Size
    Blogs I Miss Reading
    My Favorite Web Pages
      Get your own free Blogoversary button!
      Myspace Layouts

    Previous Post
    Archives