"Families Are Like Fudge.....

mostly sweet with a few nuts" Families Are Like Fudge......: I Think I Can, I Think I Can

Jan 1, 2008
I Think I Can, I Think I Can
I joined Blog365 today. One of my "resolutions" for 2008 is to post at least once a day. I don't really believe in resolutions so I guess it is more of a promise to myself. After reading several blogs this past few days that have chronicled there year. I find that I can not do that because I either did nothing that I feel was all that exciting in a certain month or I can't remember anything. So Blog365 to my rescue. Hopefully at this time in 2009 I can do a meme with what i did in 2008 properly. It might just be pictures, or just random thoughts by Audi (I have tons of those) but I will post something. Lets see how far this goes.

Rules:
  • Feb.29th is a Free Day and will be the Blog365 day of rest! (Thanks Leap Year)
  • You do not HAVE to post to the same blog as long as you post everyday.
  • No internet? Write your post locally and post it once you are back on the grid.
  • Computer Broken? Grab some paper and do some old school blogging.
  • A post is a post, not everything has to be in writing. Photos, YouTube videos, and the like are all considered content.
  • Have fun, because that's the whole point!

Note:If you post offline work, consider changing the date on the post to reflect the day you actually created the content

Labels:

posted by The Ultimate Nut @ 4:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Name: Audi
Home: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I was born in Colorado. Lived in Greeley until 2001 and moved to Oklahoma (yes of all places.) I tell people that my car broke down here and I haven't gotten the money to get it fixed. People actually believe me. I miss home but going there every once in a while cures me of that and reminds me of why I left. Though most of my good friends are still there. With the exception of one. She also thought leaving would be a great idea. Though why she left for Washington State is beyond me. Love yah Megs. I also have two wonderful children and a husband that could be counted as a third but I love him too. With them, work and life I just can't seem to keep up, though some how I seem to do a pretty good job at it.
See my complete profile
Kids and Hubby Pics

These are our two charming children March 2007
Hubby and I Christmas 2006
Blogs I Frequent
Blogs I'm Trying on for Size
Blogs I Miss Reading
My Favorite Web Pages
    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
    Myspace Layouts

Previous Post
Archives