"Families Are Like Fudge.....

mostly sweet with a few nuts" Families Are Like Fudge......: In Honor of Stupid People

Aug 31, 2005
In Honor of Stupid People
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.

On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
(Damn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(the shoplifter special?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap."
(and that would be how???....)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
(but, it's "just" a suggestion.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
(well...duh, a bit late, huh!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




On Marks &Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
(...and you thought????..)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




On packaging for a Rowenta iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
(but wouldn't this save me more time)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
(and...I'm taking this because....???)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
(as opposed to...what?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
(now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
(talk about a news flash)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
(Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
(Oh my God..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




I got this e-mail from my mother-in-law thought it was funny and just had to share with everyone
posted by The Ultimate Nut @ 3:17 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Name: Audi
Home: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I was born in Colorado. Lived in Greeley until 2001 and moved to Oklahoma (yes of all places.) I tell people that my car broke down here and I haven't gotten the money to get it fixed. People actually believe me. I miss home but going there every once in a while cures me of that and reminds me of why I left. Though most of my good friends are still there. With the exception of one. She also thought leaving would be a great idea. Though why she left for Washington State is beyond me. Love yah Megs. I also have two wonderful children and a husband that could be counted as a third but I love him too. With them, work and life I just can't seem to keep up, though some how I seem to do a pretty good job at it.
See my complete profile
Kids and Hubby Pics

These are our two charming children March 2007
Hubby and I Christmas 2006
Blogs I Frequent
Blogs I'm Trying on for Size
Blogs I Miss Reading
My Favorite Web Pages
    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
    Myspace Layouts

Previous Post
Archives