"Families Are Like Fudge.....

mostly sweet with a few nuts" Families Are Like Fudge......: He did it!!!

Jan 5, 2008
He did it!!!
Several years ago John was learning to ride a bike. Almost had the hang of it without training wheels. Then along came Mr. Tree. John ran into Mr. Tree with his bike and part of his face. He has the scar on his right cheek to prove it.

We have been trying to get him to get back on the bike for years. We would partly suceed but he was still to scared. Till today!!! I took him out and we started at the top of the parking lot. Had a slight downward grade with no trees in sight. The end of the parking lot was like the end of a cul-da-sack. This way he could learn to turn around and ride back up the hill.


After many attempts he got the hang of it. All four of us got on our bikes and took a two block ride to 7-11 and got some snacks and a drink and came home. He did awsome!!!! He is still a little scared but he is doing much better now!!!! (though no pictures yet)
posted by The Ultimate Nut @ 4:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Name: Audi
Home: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I was born in Colorado. Lived in Greeley until 2001 and moved to Oklahoma (yes of all places.) I tell people that my car broke down here and I haven't gotten the money to get it fixed. People actually believe me. I miss home but going there every once in a while cures me of that and reminds me of why I left. Though most of my good friends are still there. With the exception of one. She also thought leaving would be a great idea. Though why she left for Washington State is beyond me. Love yah Megs. I also have two wonderful children and a husband that could be counted as a third but I love him too. With them, work and life I just can't seem to keep up, though some how I seem to do a pretty good job at it.
See my complete profile
Kids and Hubby Pics

These are our two charming children March 2007
Hubby and I Christmas 2006
Blogs I Frequent
Blogs I'm Trying on for Size
Blogs I Miss Reading
My Favorite Web Pages
    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
    Myspace Layouts

Previous Post
Archives