"Families Are Like Fudge.....

mostly sweet with a few nuts" Families Are Like Fudge......: Transfer

Jan 8, 2008
Transfer
I have been wanting a new layout for my blog for sometime. I personally tried to fiddle with my current one with no luck. I have begged my husband to help me but he is currently way to busy with school, work, and family obligations to really be of any help to me or himself in that area. I have also noticed quite a few bloggers using other web pages to publish there blogs. So I have been considering moving my blog. I just have one question. Is it difficult to transfers two and a half years of blog posts. What would everyone recommend I move to if I move? Just a little thought.
posted by The Ultimate Nut @ 5:26 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1/08/2008 10:49 PM, Blogger Sariah said…

    I used to be on Blogspot, but switched to Wordpress. They actually have a handy little button that transfers all your posts (and comments!) over.

    At first I wasn't really sure about Wordpress because I had gotten so used to Blogger, but after a bit I found there was a LOT about Wordpress I really like. So, uh... there ya go! ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Name: Audi
Home: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
About Me: I was born in Colorado. Lived in Greeley until 2001 and moved to Oklahoma (yes of all places.) I tell people that my car broke down here and I haven't gotten the money to get it fixed. People actually believe me. I miss home but going there every once in a while cures me of that and reminds me of why I left. Though most of my good friends are still there. With the exception of one. She also thought leaving would be a great idea. Though why she left for Washington State is beyond me. Love yah Megs. I also have two wonderful children and a husband that could be counted as a third but I love him too. With them, work and life I just can't seem to keep up, though some how I seem to do a pretty good job at it.
See my complete profile
Kids and Hubby Pics

These are our two charming children March 2007
Hubby and I Christmas 2006
Blogs I Frequent
Blogs I'm Trying on for Size
Blogs I Miss Reading
My Favorite Web Pages
    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
    Myspace Layouts

Previous Post
Archives